Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Do I need to purchase a meal plan?
If you are a residential student the meal plan in included in the cost of your room. If you are a commuter student you are welcome to purchase one of our commuter meal plan options.
- Q. What are Dining Dollars?
Dining Dollars are cash values included in all meal plans. They work like a pre-paid debit card with funds kept on your student ID card. Dining Dollars may be used at any on-campus dining location.
- Q. Do Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester?
Dining Dollars are available to use throughout the semester, but they do not carryover to the next semester. The Dining Dollars renew with the start of a new semester.
- Q. Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?
Block meals may be used during the semester in which are purchased. They do not carry over from semester to semester.
- Q. Can I change my meal plan if it does not fit my needs?
Yes! Changing to a bigger or smaller meal plan can be done during the first week of school. Changes must be made through the Office of Residential Services.
- Q. If I'm not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?
If you live off-campus, you can purchase a traditional meal plan through OCRS office in Berg Hall, 1st. Floor.